COVID-19 UPDATE :8th January 2021
We are pleased to inform all of our anglers that as of Saturday 9th January 2021 Milton Pools Fishery will be reopening with some new stricter measures in place to protect both our staff and the anglers visiting us.
These are as follows:
This is to ALL ANGLERS, please read this notice before proceeding onto the fishery.
We have now taken alternative steps to stop the spread of COVID-19.
You will now be asked to put your money into the envelope provided and provide us with the following information:
- NAME (FIRST & LAST)
- CONTACT NUMBER
- NUMBER OF RODS (ONE ROD: £10, TWO RODS: £20)
Your envelope should then be put into the letterbox next to the shop door, envelopes will be marked 1 to 100 and spot-checks will be carried out to check how many rods anglers are using, anybody underpaying will be immediately asked to leave the fishery.
THE SHOP IS CLOSED SO DO NOT ASK TO ENTER THE SHOP AT ANYTIME.
We are taking these measures to protect our staff and the anglers visiting the fishery.
ALL LANDING NETS must be dipped before proceeding onto the fishery these must be left soaking while you fill out your envelope. There are 4 CAMERAS watching at all times making sure everyone is doing as requested. The fishery is only open for your pleasure if we have to many problems we will close the fishery until further notice so please abide by the rules we have put into place, otherwise we will close the fishery with immediate effect.
NO OVERNIGHT FISHING THIS IS A RULE LAID OUT BY THE GOVERNMENT. ALSO NO VISITORS.
Also just to remind everyone it is still a MAXIMUM OF 2 ANGLERS PER PARTY.
Prices (DAY TICKETS ONLY):
- 1 Rod = £10.00
- 2 Rods = 20.00
- Junior – under 16 years of age 1 Rod ONLY = £10.00
Lakes & Bookings:
- Anglers MUST arrive between the hours of 8:00am and 11.00am (NO LATER) Monday – Friday
- Anglers MUST arrive between the hours of 8:00am and 12:00am (NO LATER) Saturday and Sunday
- We will now be allowing one guest to accompany an angler, (guests must arrive with the angler and depart at the same time, no coming and going.) (NO VISITORS – no just turning up).
- Day tickets will run from 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Due to the new government guidelines NO OVERNIGHT FISHING will be allowed
- 1 child to 1 angling adult
- No huts available
- Tackle Shop is CLOSED until further notice
- Click & collect orders available, orders are taken over the phone and must be made a minimum of 24 hours before day of collection. CARD PAYMENTS ONLY (£5.00 MINIMUM SPEND PER TRANSACTION).
UNDER 16 YEARS OLD!
- Can only fish Len’s Match Lake & Kidney Lake and must be accompanied by an ADULT ANGLER AT ALL TIMES (Over 21 years of age) PLEASE DO NOT ASK IF YOUR CHILD MAY USE TWO RODS, THIS REQUEST WILL BE DENIED, ONE ROD ONLY FOR UNDER 16’S ONLY!
OVER 16 YEARS BUT UNDER 18 YEARS OLD!
- May fish the House Lake, Lens Match Lake and Kidney Lake unaccompanied. NOT the Specimen Lake (including being accompanied by an adult angler)
OVER 18 YEARS OLD!
- May fish any Lake.
(Please find the full rules regarding junior anglers in the ‘Notices’ section under the subheading ‘Newsletter’.)
ALL OTHER RULES AND REGULATIONS STILL APPLY.